Question #9: What are your worst habits?
Well--as exemplified by the fact that I talked this question over with iulia
two days ago and am only now getting around to posting this, and only because I Do Not Want to do any of the writing I should really be doing--
Procrastination. Is the big one. Procrastination and also a sort of compulsive inefficient multitasking where I am constantly in a state of doing something that was not what I meant to be doing right now but I can't remember what it was that I was supposed to be doing, only imagine that sentence interrupted four times by conversations I'm having over IM or email or on Tumblr--oh god I also need to do answers for that Tumblr meme. Ahem. You see what I mean.
I am prone not to think of this so much as a bad habit as a sign that I probably ought to try Adderall (my dad and three out of four of my brothers have benefited from it at one time or another), though. Or use more phone alarms to manage my behavior. Or both.
So I'm not really sure what my actual bad habits are. I bite my nails, but less than I used to, and leave assorted messes around, but less than I used to, and for some reason I slip into the present tense when writing past, I don't know what's up with that.
Question #10: What's your best physical feature?
Tits? Hair? I get more compliments on my hair, possibly because it is a more socially acceptable thing to randomly compliment someone on. It's a very brown brown, long and shiny and normally worn up so that people are startled by it when I wear it down. Also I use kids' shampoo so it usually smells like candy. I have just recently started parting it differently, and am prone to stare admiringly at my new hairline in any available mirror, so, yes. Let's go with hair.
Question #11: List 15 of your favorite things.
1. My Christmas tree, particularly sitting by it on a dim winter morning with no other lights on.
2. My couch.
3. My snuggly warm winter robe.
4. My teddy bear, Chris Bear, who is old enough to rent a car without extra insurance.
5. Diet Coke.
6. My shiny little silver flash drive which nearly every one of my coworkers has had to return to me at some point when I left it in a computer somewhere in the building. Sorry, coworkers.
7. The bookshelf in my bedroom, which my grandfather made for my father when he was a little kid.
8. My ring.
9. My necklace of leaf-shaped glass beads.
10. My 12-year-old Uggs that still keep my feet so very warm.
11. My running shoes.
12. My shiny shiny iPhone.
13. Candy Crush, except for Level 125. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID, LEVEL 125.
14. My tattoo.
15. Fandom, in all its platforms and permutations, especially the part with you in it. YES YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! :D